All about Me!
I like your artwork! Might want to add some other stuff to-Max
more words!!cute!! nice "pets" like the poll!
nice drawingsmore wordsbryce
change the name from website to a new name.well made!
i liked all the games, maybe you can add more text
like all the animalsbut mady a litl less animlas
+i liked your games and pictures-could you explain what the pictures are--Christina
awesome pets, the comment for the blue cat has a misspelling.Erica
I don't like your dog. He's mean!Whatever!Drawings=good.asdjfgsdbjacukbqcaweukc uibqwerx~
love your artwork and textanja
I like your artwork! Might want to add some other stuff to-Max
ReplyDeletemore words!!
ReplyDeletecute!! nice "pets" like the poll!
nice drawings
ReplyDeletemore words
bryce
change the name from website to a new name.
ReplyDeletewell made!
i liked all the games, maybe you can add more text
ReplyDeletelike all the animals
ReplyDeletebut mady a litl less animlas
+i liked your games and pictures
ReplyDelete-could you explain what the pictures are
--Christina
awesome pets, the comment for the blue cat has a misspelling.
ReplyDeleteErica
I don't like your dog. He's mean!
ReplyDeleteWhatever!
Drawings=good.
asdjfgsdbjacukbqcaweukc uibqwerx~
love your artwork and text
ReplyDeleteanja